Karlsruhe 2012 Meeting
EDG CACG Agendas
25th EUGridPMA meeting and IGTF All Hands, Karlsruhe, Germany
The 25th EUGridPMA meeting and the IGTF All Hands will take place in
Karlsruhe, Germany, from Monday May 7 till Wednesday 9, 2012, and
is gratiously hosted by the Karlsruhe
Institute of Technology and the GermanGrid CA.
Following the EUGridPMA meeting, the Security for Collaborating Infrastructures
(SCI) meeting will be held on Thursday and Friday morning.
Attendees of the IGTF All Hands are invited to stay on for the SCI
|When||Monday May 7, 09:30 till Wednesday 9, 17:00, 2012 (IGTF All Hands)|
Thursday May 10, 09:00 till Friday 11, 13:00, 2012 (SCI meeting)
|Registration||Required via this web page**|
|(**) Only members of a PMA and confirmed applicants can register for the PMA section of the event, others should send a request to
The EUGridPMA meeting agenda will be available from the links below. Use the
on-line meeting materials link to attach your presentations (upload
password will be given to you at the meeting venue or on request).
Videoconferencing will be available.
- via H.323, via the Global Dialling system: dial 0031800198001
- via H.323, direct dial to IP 220.127.116.11 (hdmcu1.surfnet.nl), and choose conference ID 98001 (confirm with "#")
- via phone to +31 20 716 5293, choose "3" from the menu, and then enter the conference number 98001 and confirm with "#"
- via phone to +31 23 711 2461, choose "3" from the menu, and then enter the conference number 98001 and confirm with "#"
- streaming video (viewing only)
- SIP: email@example.com
- Adobe Connect document sharing may be used to collaborate on
documents - especially during editing sessions and the AuthZ WG.
https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/r17159825 and provide your name.
Adobe Connect is provided by
Comments to David Groep.