EUGridPMA Karlsruhe 2019 Meeting
EUGridPMA Karlsruhe 2019
EDG CACG Agendas
47th EUGridPMA meeting, in conjunction with GN4-3 Enabling Communities and EOSCHUB WP4.4, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karsruhe, DE
The 47th EUGridPMA meeting, in conjunction with GN4-3 Enabling Communities and EOSCHUB WP4.4 will take place in Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karsruhe, DE,
from Mon Sept 23, 10:00, 2019 till Wed Sept 25, 12:30, 2019 and is gratiously hosted by
|When||Mon Sept 23, 10:00, 2019 till Wed Sept 25, 12:30, 2019|
|Where||Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karsruhe, DE|
|Registration||Required via this web page**|
|(**) Only members of a PMA and confirmed applicants can register for the PMA section of the event, others should send a request to
Karlsruhe, located about an hour's train ride south of Frankfurt and connected by ICE to major cities in the western part of Europe,
can be easily reached from anywhere in the world. Hotels are plentiful in the area: get one in the centre and/or close to
the main train station and you'll be fine. Karlsruhe is a very 'walkable' city.
For the meeting, make your way to KIT Campus South, building 20.21 (SCC), Room number 114.1. The interactive map of the campus can be used to find it, just like signs inside the building to find the room.
This meeting is joint with the GN4-3 Enabling Communities activity and EOSCHIB WP4.4, and welcoming the AARC Community policy and best practice harmonisatio ngroup.
The EUGridPMA meeting agenda is available from the links below. Use the
on-line meeting materials link to attach your presentations (upload
password will be given to you at the meeting venue or on request).
Videoconferencing will be available, hosted on the CERN Vidyo system, including a H323 capability, SIP dial-in, and PSTN.
- Connect with a web browser to http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=2KK49yAwGGzJ (and download the vidyo client if needed).
You can join as a guest: click on the Guest button and provide a self-chosen name (preferably your own)
If you want to use the chat function, install the VidyoDesktop client version 3 first and start it (no need to log in!) - the same URL above will then automatically log you in to the right room
- Connect using WebRTC to https://vidyowebrtc.web.cern.ch/?key=2KK49yAwGGzJ (experimental)
- Connect with H323 or SIP to vidyogw.cern.ch (126.96.36.199) and
enter conference ID: 109338677#
Alternative endpoints are at vidyogw04: 188.8.131.52, or try one of the old vidyo servers at e.g.: 184.108.40.206
- Connect with H323 to cern-vidyo-gateway0.internet2.edu (220.127.116.11 and [2001:48a8:68fe:5::80]) and enter conference ID: 109338677#
- The vidyo client is also available for mobile platforms like Android and iOS. It is also available for various Linux flavours.
- Direct SIP connections to sip:firstname.lastname@example.org ... or enter code 109338677#
- Call one of the following dial-in numbers and enter conference ID "109338677#":
- +31 20 7165248 (Amsterdam, NL)
- +1 630 840 5470 (US and Canada - Batavia, IL)
- +1 631 344 2616 (US and Canada - Upton, NY)
- +420 9 50072376 (Prague, CZ)
- +41 22 7671400 (Geneva, CH)
- +34 91 1233708 (Madrid, ES)
- +44 20 30510622 (London, UK)
- +33 48 1077580 (RENATER, France)
- +420 2 28880755 (Prague, CZ)
- +49 40 8998 1350 (Germany, DE)
- +86 108 823 6019 (Beijing, CN)
- See CERN Vidyo documentation for more solutions
Download the full desktop client for chat support and participant listing from the CERN website or here for windows, linux, debian, RPM/RedHat, and Mac.
Comments to David Groep.