EUGridPMA and IGTF Manchester 2017 Meeting
EUGridPMA and IGTF Manchester 2017
EDG CACG Agendas
41th EUGridPMA and IGTF All Hands meeting, Manchester, UK
The 41th EUGridPMA and IGTF All Hands meeting will take place in Manchester, UK,
from Mon Sept 25, 13:00, 2017 till Wed Sept 27, 12:30, 2017 and is gratiously hosted by
STFC and the University of Manchester Research Computing Service.
|When||Mon Sept 25, 13:00, 2017 till Wed Sept 27, 12:30, 2017|
|Registration||Required via this web page**|
|(**) Only members of a PMA and confirmed applicants can register for the PMA section of the event, others should send a request to
This is a special IGTF All Hands meeting on planning the future of the
IGTF and how to shape its role for federated research and e-Infrastructure
The EUGridPMA meeting agenda will be available from the links below. Use the
on-line meeting materials link to attach your presentations (upload
password will be given to you at the meeting venue or on request).
Videoconferencing will be available, hosted on the CERN Vidyo system, including a H323 capability, SIP dial-in, and PSTN.
- Connect with a web browser to http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=2KK49yAwGGzJ (and download the vidyo client if needed).
You can join as a guest: click on the Guest button and provide a self-chosen name (preferably your own)
If you want to use the chat function, install the VidyoDesktop client version 3 first and start it (no need to log in!) - the same URL above will then automatically log you in to the right room
- Connect using WebRTC to https://vidyowebrtc.web.cern.ch/?key=2KK49yAwGGzJ (experimental)
- Connect with H323 or SIP to vidyogw.cern.ch (220.127.116.11) and
enter conference ID: 109338677#
Alternative endpoints are at vidyogw04: 18.104.22.168, or try one of the old vidyo servers at e.g.: 22.214.171.124
- Connect with H323 to cern-vidyo-gateway0.internet2.edu (126.96.36.199 and [2001:48a8:68fe:5::80]) and enter conference ID: 109338677#
- The vidyo client is also available for mobile platforms like Android and iOS. It is also available for various Linux flavours.
- Direct SIP connections to sip:firstname.lastname@example.org ... or enter code 109338677#
- Call one of the following dial-in numbers and enter conference ID "109338677#":
- +31 20 7165248 (Amsterdam, NL)
- +1 630 840 5470 (US and Canada - Batavia, IL)
- +1 631 344 2616 (US and Canada - Upton, NY)
- +420 9 50072376 (Prague, CZ)
- +41 22 7671400 (Geneva, CH)
- +34 91 1233708 (Madrid, ES)
- +44 20 30510622 (London, UK)
- +33 48 1077580 (RENATER, France)
- +420 2 28880755 (Prague, CZ)
- +49 40 8998 1350 (Germany, DE)
- +86 108 823 6019 (Beijing, CN)
- See CERN Vidyo documentation for more solutions
Download the full desktop client for chat support and participant listing from the CERN website or here for windows, linux, debian, RPM/RedHat, and Mac.
Comments to David Groep.