Amsterdam 2015 Meeting
EDG CACG Agendas
35th EUGridPMA meeting, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The 35th EUGridPMA meeting will take place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands,
from Mon Sept 7, 2015 till Wed Sept 9, 2015 and is gratiously hosted by
Nikhef and the Dutch National e-Infrastructure.
|When||Mon Sept 7, 2015, 09:30 till Wed Sept 9, 2015, 12:30|
|Where||Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
WCW Congres Centre, Science Park 109, Amsterdam, NL
|Registration||Required via this web page**|
|(**) Only members of a PMA and confirmed applicants can register for the PMA section of the event, others should send a request to
The EUGridPMA meeting agenda will be available from the links below. Use the
on-line meeting materials link to attach your presentations (upload
password will be given to you at the meeting venue or on request).
Videoconferencing will be available, hosted on the CERN Vidyo system, including a H323 capability, SIP dial-in, and PSTN.
- Connect with H323 or SIP to vidyogw.cern.ch (188.8.131.52) and
enter conference ID: 109338677#
- Connect with H323 to cern-vidyo-gateway0.internet2.edu (184.108.40.206 and [2001:48a8:68fe:5::80]) and enter conference ID: 109338677#
- The vidyo client is also available for mobile platforms like Android and iOS. It is also available for various Linux flavours.
- Direct SIP connections to sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or enter code 109338677#
- Call one of the following dial-in numbers and enter conference ID "109338677#":
- +31 20 7165248 (Amsterdam, NL)
- +1 650 4854150 (US and Canada)
- +34 91 1233708 (Madrid, ES)
- +41 22 7671400 (Geneva, CH)
- +44 20 30510622 (London, UK)
- +81 3 45790501 (Tokyo, JP)
- +420 2 28880755 (Prague, CZ)
- +49 40 8998 1350 (Germany, DE)
- For Nikhef users:
- dial 2263 and enter code "109338677#" after the prompt.
- with a Nikhef lab phone, dial +31 20 592 2263 and enter code "109338677#" after the prompt for a free call from your mobile (lab phone users only, otherwise regular charges apply!).
- See CERN Vidyo documentation for more solutions
Comments to David Groep.